Thanks to Janice from ‘The Simple Beginner‘ for nominating us for the ‘Inspirational Blogger Award’ a while ago. Sorry that this post is quite late! Sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging. Also, thank you to Silje from the ‘Homegrown & Homemade‘ blog for also nominating us for the ‘Lovely Blog Award.’ 🙂
Since both awards have the same rules, we’ve decided to combine them into one blog post.
Award Rules (same for both awards):
– Thank the person who nominated you
– Display the award and include the rules in your blog post
– List seven fun facts about yourself
– Nominate 15 of the blogs you find lovely/inspiring, and let them know they’ve been nominated!
Fun facts about us:
1. Ani has a weird soft spot for cacti. They may be prickly on the outside, but it’s what’s on the inside that counts. 😛
2. Wendy enjoys internet window-shopping and buys too many perfumes and handbags
3. Ani is so scared of spiders that she checks her bedroom to make sure it’s all clear before she goes to sleep
4. Wendy is able to simultaneously crave burgers, waffles and froyo, all while being full from the last meal
5. Ani loves coin purses, pencil cases and small cardboard boxes. She owns more of these than she has use for. She also gets very excited when visiting the storage section of Ikea.
6. Wendy loves Hello Kitty. She has learnt to speak Japanese and wants to travel to Japan… even better if she can fly on the Hello Kitty jet plane.
7. Ani once ate chocolate souffle + chocolate ice cream for breakfast. No regrets.
15 nominations for either the inspirational or lovely award, in no particular order:
1. Wattwurnmashi for inspiring us to one day eat as much cake as her.
2. Ice Cream Magazine for the lovely ice cream creations.
3. This (Hungry) Little Piggy for inspiring us to visit more food places.
4. The Leeday for Annie’s lovely photographs.
5. Hungrycookie for inspiring us to write better reviews.
6. The Sweet and Savoury Bite for the lovely recipes.
7. Inte Fan Gör Det Det for the inspiring photography.
8. An Unsettlingly Big Place for her lovely and witty posts about her adventures.
9. Cooking Without Limits for inspiring us to… well, ‘cook without limits.’ 😉
10. Disorakbento for her lovely food art.
11. Witty ‘N’ Pretty for her fashion inspiration.
12. The Simple Beginner for her lovely new blog filled with ideas.
13. With All My Affection for her inspiring fashion and lifestyle ideas.
14. My Favourite Pastime for the lovely food.
15. Eat. Travel. Blog. for her food and travel inspiration.